Saturday, August 27, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football!?


We are!  Today was Mike's Fantasy Football Draft with his friends in Michigan - I really wish he could be there to enjoy the "man-ness" with his friends.  He had to be Skyped in ... but I did everything I could to make him feel like he was part of the party. Following his "party", we watched the Lions win.  Yes.. I just said WE WATCHED THE LIONS WIN!  Everybody else in the world is so concerned about Hurricane Irene that they probably won't even notice!  [side note - thoughts and prayers really DO go out to those affected by the hurricane .. including our family in Virginia]. 
Madelyn will be 5months old on Monday and she is showing more and more signs of crawling - craaaazy!!  Tonight she took a 20min nap on my tummy and it really made me miss her newborn days -  




No comments:

Post a Comment